- Deep and shallow antennas in one compact box: Two antennas in the same box, with the option of choosing 200 MHz & 600MHz or 400 MHz & 900MHz, help the operator to locate pipes and cables by providing the proper frequency for a specific search parameter. It provides a real-time display of deep and shallow antennas on the same screen.
- Modular: Antenna boxes can be quickly added in “chain connection” while in the field (no tools required) with up to 8 in operation simultaneously. As a result, the system is able to work in any available space.
- 3D Radar Tomography: Multi-frequency data fusion and a consolidated procedure to collect the data enable accurate 3D images of the subsurface to be achieved, helping the operator to distinguish individual anomalies and buried targets.
- Professional utility mapping capability: The result can be exported in several formats including GIS and CAD (AutoCAD or MicroStation) for a professional survey.
- Flexible: Powered by the IDS Multi-channel Control unit, the system can be used to drive every IDS antenna
|Data Logger||Panasonic CF-19 (or alternatively any Windows PC with an Ethernet LAN interface|
|Radar Acquisition Unit||IDS DAD Fast Wave, with RIS K2 acquisition software|
|Max Number of Channels||Up to 8|
|Antenna Frequencies||200 and 600 MHz|
|Positioning||Metric wheel and/or GPS interface|
|Collection Speed (up to 8 profiles simultaneously)||4 m/sec in full configuration (8 channels)|
|Battery Life||> 8 h|
|Weight||58 kg in full configuration|
|Surface Footprint||200 cm x 60 cm (full configuration)|
|Survey Path Width||Up to 8 radar scans, 52 cm each|
|Processing Software||GRED 3D Utilities including:
|Output Data||Excel, ASCII, HDF5, jpg, bmp|