Enquiry about DCI F2
- Streamlined graphic display and intuitive picture-driven menu structure simplify operation.
- Both bird’s-eye and side views are shown simultaneously for exceptional accuracy and clarity.
- Two different frequency options are available.
- Operates at depths up to 85 ft (25.9 m) with 0.1% sensitive pitch without a wire.
- Includes advanced features of off-track locating and Target Steering® to easily and accurately navigate the drill even when obstacles prevent tracking over the drill head.
- Roll offset is available when the 12 o’clock position of the drill head cannot be indexed to the transmitter.
- A 4-channel radio enables multiple F2® locators to be in the same vicinity and work up to distances of 1800 ft (550 m) plus, making it suitable for maxi rigs.
- Is compatible with 12 kHz DucTrak™ transmitters.
|12 kHz and 19.2 kHz
|DigiTrak® Lithium-ion battery pack
|10 – 14 hrs (approx.)
|12 V DC or 110/240 V AC
|Up to 85 ft (26.9 m)
|1800 ft (550 m)
|F Series™ and DucTrak™ transmitters
|Operating Temperature Range
|-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
|± 5% absolute
F Series™ Display
The F Series™ Display (FSD™) lets you see drilling information at the drill and can receive telemetry signals from the F5®, F2®, Eclipse®, Mark III, and Mark V locating systems. The FSD™ remote display is equipped with externally mounted antenna. Additional antenna options available upon request for increased telemetry range.
F Series™ Transmitters
DCI offers several different transmitters for use with the F2®system. Go to the transmitters page for more information.
The F2® Locating System is compatible with DCI’s DucTrak™ transmitters, which are used for tracking existing non-metallic ducts.
F Series™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger
DigiTrak® F Series™ lithium-ion battery charger and lithium-ion battery packs have LEDs to provide quick status checks.
MFCB — Multi-Function Cable Box
The DigiTrak® Multi-Function Cable Box (MFCB) is required when using an SST® transmitter or an F Series™ or Eclipse® cable transmitter. The MFCB provides power to the cable transmitter and the remote display, and it sends transmitter data to the remote unit for display.